It’s the most wonderful time of the year! This Christmas may look different for us, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it with our furry family. Here are a few Christmas activities to do with your human, and furry family members, today, or over the rest of your holiday!
- Go for a short, brisk walk with your fur baby to enjoy the lights in your neighborhood! Nothing like some twinkly lights to help spread the Christmas cheer.
- Cuddle up with your cat by the fire and put on a favourite Christmas movie to watch together, or check out our list of animal movies for a cuddle up kind of day!
- If there’s snow where you are in Ontario, get outside to enjoy it! Build a snowman, or make some snow angels. Make sure to dress for the weather, and watch for signs your furry friend is getting too cold too.
- Bake some pet-friendly treats for your companion animal! There are lots of great recipes online, try a few and see which one your furry friend likes best. Check out our blog, easy dog treat recipes you can make at home!
- Have an at-home “spa” day and include your furry friend in the fun! Here’s our resource on Fear Free® nail trims.
There are a few Christmas activity ideas for your holiday fun with your companion animals. We wish you a happy, and safe holiday!